Share Their Best Tips
. . . . .
Susan Kaffenburgh, LPGA, PGA Pro from Bayberry Golf Course, Cape Cod
- Tips on how to find the best instructor
- Clinics vs. one on one lessons
- Best pre-round warmup drills
- How to control your swing thoughts
Merry Holway, PGA Pro from Old Barnstable Fairgrounds & Hyannis Golf Club, Cape Cod
- How do you build confidence in a new golfer?
- If you only have 15 minutes before your round of golf, what’s the smartest thing to do?
- If you give yourself more time before your round, what is the ideal practice drill?
- What about the mental game of golf? How can you keep yourself focused on your game and still socialize with your partners?
- What is the number one rule every golfer should know?
- What about slow play and how do you advise golfers to play faster?
- Finally, are there any special tools you recommend to improve a golfer’s game?