Whether you are just beginning the game of golf, or have been playing for years, you need to “start at the very beginning.”
- The best lesson format
- How to choose your instructor
- Review of your “belief” system around golf and ways to “demythify” the game
- Key practice drills
- The best way to prepare for a round of golf
- Some basic routines you should use
- How to control your swing thoughts – and manage the mental side of the game
- The value of getting a good start from the beginning
You can connect with Sue by clicking on this link. She is currently the pro at Bayberry Hills Golf Course on Cape Cod.
We invite you to download the file, listen to it here or save it to your iPhone, Nano or other media device.