The Tee Club, a local women’s golf club, is seeking to encourage young women to play and improve their golf game by offering a scholarship to help defray the cost of golf lessons, golf clinics or the golf school of awardee’s choice.
Who’s Eligible: Young women between the ages of 12 and 18 living in the greater South Shore area.
Amount / Use of Scholarship: Up to $500 paid directly to either a golf professional, golf clinic or golf school.
Application Process: Interested applicants should submit an essay that meets requirements below.
Requirements: Your essay submission must include responses to the following questions and adhere to guidelines:
- How were you introduced to golf?
- Has golf made a difference in your life? If so, describe how.
- What are your goals for improving your game this season?
- How would you use the scholarship to achieve those goals?
- What is the name of the facility or golf professional you have chosen to work with to improve your game? **
- How did you hear about the Scholarship?
- Limit your essay to 800 words or less.
**The scholarship award will be paid directly to the golf professional or facility.
Submission Process: In addition to above responses, essay submission must include following information – Name, Address, Age, Email, Phone Number, Submission Date – and be submitted to either address listed below.
The Tee Club, 31 Elmore Road, Hingham, MA 02043 or
Email to se**********@gm***.com
Deadline: Submissions must be received no later than Friday, May 24th
Questions: Feel free to email se**********@gm***.com with any questions or to request additional copies of this flyer.